Evaluation Task 1

Loading...

Loading...

For this task, I evaluated how my products, followed and challenged conventions and how I did so and why. I talked about what inspired me and how it did, and what led to doing chose the design I did in the final product and what made me think of it. I also mentioned Goodwin's theory on the conventions and if I followed them or not and how I did so. I analysed my products in an in-depth way explaining to you how and why I did each section and my thoughts on each creative illustration I did. Overall this task let me explain to you why I did what I did and what inspirations made me do each shot for my music video and what digipaks and album adverts grabbed my attention to use a similar design for my own products.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Images I didn't use and why

Different ideas for my CD cover

Plan of album advert