Final music video.

Please watch on youtube for better quality. This is my final product for my music video. This was done on Final cut. This took a lot of time as we had to film, and re film, edit and gather feedback. We had to keep on changing things to make it the best it could be. I worked very well with my group as we all said our opinions and gave ideas to make it the best it could be. We all put a lot of input in this music video as we had a variety of ideas and edits. From this task, I learned how to use final cut properly and all different tools I could use and many different ways to make it stand out more. For the future I will be able to use Final cut very well without help and get all kinds of different ways on how I can make it look the best.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Images I didn't use and why

Different ideas for my CD cover

Plan of album advert