Evaluation Task 4

Made with Padlet
In this task I evaluating my ability on how I had applied all different media technologies to my album advert, digipak, and my music video. I looked into the variety of different tools I used, for example, Google, YouTube, Web2.0 tools and how effective they were towards my end products and how well I used them. I also looked into the tools I used during the production stage for example camera equipment, and within that, for example, tripod etc and how I used each one and why. After completing this I feel I have great knowledge on how to use different media technologies and that I have used a range of different ones and they have all helped me throughout the process of my products.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Images I didn't use and why

Different ideas for my CD cover

Plan of album advert