Drawn out first plan of digipak and the fonts I have chosen

For this task I drew what I would like my digipak to look like. I drew what kind of pictures I would like to include and I researched into what Digipaks included so I knew what I would need to include for example the track list and lyrics. This gave me a starting spot to when it came down for me to start looking at the kind of designs I would like for my digipak. This would help me the future as I know exactly how I would want it to look and be layed out, so I can go along with the layout and not spend time on deciding where each thing would go.

Comments

  1. Anna, this is good. My only thought is that can this be presented in a more creative way? Web 2.0?

    All the best

    Mr Cooper

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Images I didn't use and why

Different ideas for my CD cover

Plan of album advert