Images I didn't use and why

For this task I used piktochart. This task I explained what images I didn't use and why and shared the feedback that I got about the pictures and why my target audience didn't think I should use them. This helped me a lot as if my target audience were not attracted to my pictures then who would be, this gave me a chance to retake pictures and make them better and more eye-catching. This will help me in the future with my digipak as I now know what kind of pictures my target audience is expecting and what one grab there attention more than others.

Comments

  1. We need to see all of the images you didn't use and then you can highlight some of the ones you didn't use.

    All the best

    Mr Cooper

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Different ideas for my CD cover

Plan of album advert