Feedback on digipak

For this task I used prezi to created it. This task helped me a lot as I got feedback about what worked well with my digipak and what didn't work so well and how I could improve it. It gave me a second set of eyes on my work to make sure I have missed out anything and any improvements and corrections that need to be done. In the future, I will keep on asking for feedback to see how I can improve until it is completely done. I got feedback from not only my peers but my teachers to help me know how to improve and what I am missing. The first sketch layouts are in a different post on my blog which I wrote about why I layed it out like I did. My target audience suggested more bold fonts as it was hard to see my writing so I changed the colour, font, and size to make sure it was able to be read. They also said how my CD didn't match my digipak when I first started it this is why I had to change it in order to make sure it all looked like one digipak with a theme.

Comments

  1. Ok, this is a good instalment on your digipak progress but where are the first sketched layouts? Did you get audience feedback for these? What did your target audience want?

    All the best

    Mr Cooper

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Images I didn't use and why

Different ideas for my CD cover

Plan of album advert