Digipak Page

brunch by anna chapman For this task I looked into a lot of detail about what I could include on one of the pages on my digipak. I realised that pop artists included things like, thank you's and dedications whereas rap artist just did a simple picture or wrote who produced and wrote each song. I decided to go with the 2nd option and write who wrote and produced each song as its extra information for the audience. I decided to go with this option purely because it first, attracted the target audience and that is one of the main things that I need to make sure to see if it appeals to my target audience and second I really liked it and thought it was very effective and could grab your attention easily and this would be a great help to when it needs to be sold.

Comments

  1. It is good that you have included this information. When you say that you have decided to go with this or that option, is this your own personal choice or is it based on the wants and needs of your target audience?

    All the best

    Mr Cooper

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Images I didn't use and why

Different ideas for my CD cover

Plan of album advert