Back cover of digipak

For this task I used the web tool prezi. I researched into what the common conventions of a back cover of a digipak included, for example, a barcode, track-list and who produced the album. I wanted my digipak back cover to be simple as the other rap artists back covers were simple and didn't have much on them which made them look very cool and it was effective. This helped me when designing my own back cover as I included all the conventions and I tried to make it as effective as I could.

Comments

  1. Though this is a good start it is lacking in detail and examples. Your justification is very narrow.
    Can this be added to?

    All the best

    Mr Cooper

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Images I didn't use and why

Different ideas for my CD cover

Plan of album advert