Textual Analysis.

For this post I used prezi. I learnt the basics conventions of pop music videos and how they part away from stereo-typical conventions. For this task I looked into different music video and looks in depth at the pace, costumes, colour, shots, locations, lighting and a lot more to write each music video in as much detail as I could. Overall I have learnt how basic pop music videos work and the conventions that they all share and which are most common. This will benefit me in the future as it gave me an overall idea of music videos and what is most found in each of them.

Comments

  1. Again, this needs a detailed introduction and explanation ASAP please.

    What was the task?
    What did you learn?
    How will this help you in the future?

    All the best

    Mr Cooper

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Images I didn't use and why

Different ideas for my CD cover

Plan of album advert