Digipaks and Adverts

In this task I learnt about digipaks and album covers adverts. I looked at Ariana Grandes advert and Green day, then looked at the digipak for Taylor Twifts album.I have learnt the basic conventions of each of them and what they should and shouldn't contain and the most common and popular conventions that are used. I will use this knowledge for my final piece. This task was helpful as before researching into each of them I was totally clueless to what a album advert and digital contained.

Comments

  1. Again, this needs a detailed introduction and explanation ASAP please.

    What was the task?
    What did you learn?
    How will this help you in the future?

    All the best

    Mr Cooper

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Images I didn't use and why

Different ideas for my CD cover

Plan of album advert