Time lapse of digipak/website/album advert conventions/layout






For this task I used time-lapse from my phone that was on a tripod to make sure it look cleared and didn't move to show how I illustrated my plans of a digipak and an album advert. I researched into the codes and conventions of each of them to make sureI had included them all. With a ruler, pen and paper drew out my plan for a digipak and then an advert. I found this task very useful as I now can see how to lay out the advert and what needs to be included and where it should be included on a digipak.

Comments

  1. Again, this needs a detailed introduction and explanation ASAP please.

    What was the task?
    What did you learn?
    How will this help you in the future?

    All the best

    Mr Cooper

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Images I didn't use and why

Different ideas for my CD cover

Plan of album advert